The 2020 Thomas Woods Service Award Is Now Open Through 1 December 2020
1. The Annual Deacon Thomas Woods Service Award Nominations Are Now Open.
2. The Nominations will close on 1 December 2020.
3. Please submit your nomination(s) by placing it in the collection box in the Foyer,
or personally deliver to a Deacon.
4. You can also drop off your nomination,
to the Church Office, during normal office hours.
To God Be The Glory
Deacon Eugene Barrett Award Coordinator
The 2021Award Is Presented To:
Brother James C. Whitmore
The 2019 Award Is Presented To:
Sister Elizabeth A.F. Mallett
Zephyr Road Killeen, Texas 76543
By Laws For
The Deacon Thomas Woods Service
(Unless Amended By Committee, $500.00)
1. The Thomas Woods Service Award is established in loving memory of Deacon Woods,
who went to be with the Lord on 10 October 2017.
2. The Service Award in the amount of $500.00 will be awarded to One(1) individual.
-Must be active in promoting/assisting/supporting in Greater Peace MBC initiatives
-Must demonstrate qualities of good character, leadership, and Christian faith
-Must demonstrate community involvement
3. Nominee must also be an ACTIVE member of Greater Peace Missionary Baptist Church.
Must regularly attend GPMBC. Serving in one or more auxiliary.
5. Application Process:
a. Nominated by a member of GPMBC.
b. Be available to receive the approved Service Award or have a
forwarding address on file.
6. Disbursement of Service Award:
a. The GPMBC Deacons are the approving authority for these funds.
b. The Pastor’s concurrence and signature will be gained for all Service Awards,
prior to disbursement.
c. A certificate of Service Award and Church check will be
issued in the awardees’ name.
For more information or to apply, please get an application from the GPMBC Office or print from below:
The 2019 Application Closes On
27 September 2019
The Points of Contact Are The Deacons